Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the Spanish translation of my school?

I have to write a letter in Spanish for my Spanish class, and I don't know how to translate my school's name. It is Northland Preparatory Academy. Please help soon! :)What is the Spanish translation of my school?
it would just be northland preparatory academy
Ya u dont translate names

u can just leave it as is :)What is the Spanish translation of my school?
School names should not be translated, they should remain how they are originally. You can make explanations in brackets maybe.What is the Spanish translation of my school?
If you had to translate it, it would be something like "Colegio de secundaria Northland" or "Colegio privado de secundaria Northland". You don't translate Northland as it's a name.
Academia de Prepatory de la tierra del norte

No comments:

Post a Comment