Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spanish Translation?

How do you say: "Please don't eat" in spanish? The Mexican workers my boss hired to work in the shop been eating my food without asking. I want to make it clear that I don't want them to touch my food.Spanish Translation?
?Por favor no comas! (to one person)





?Por favor no coman! (to a group of people)





?Por favor no toques mi comida! "Please don't touch my food"
To say “Please don’t eat!” in Spanish to a group of people:

?Por favor no coman!

?Por favor no toque mi comida! (Please do not touch my meal!)



Was the meal delicious? (The Mexican workers in the shop have been helping themselves to your food.)Spanish Translation?
no come por favor = dont eat



no come ahora por favor = dont eat now



but if saying it to more than 2 people

say no

comen in place of come



no come mi comida por favor= dont eat my food pleaseSpanish Translation?
I would say: "Deje de comer" if it's for the singurlar, and "Dejen de comer" if it's for the plural.
"No comes/comen por favor" for a person/persons

"Es comida mio" =it's my food



I'm sorry but that would really piss me off if they did that
" Por favor no comas"
usted come mi breaka del alimento i su cara



(you eata my food i breaka your face)
Por favor no comes
por favor no te comas....
por favor no te comes

No comments:

Post a Comment