Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spanish translation?

can anyone here translate soemthing for me from english to spanish

no online translators as they dont work ty xxSpanish translation?
yes they can ,but what is it you want translating?
try www.freetranslation.comSpanish translation?
I could translate for you, but you haven't posted anything!Spanish translation?
what do you want email me at lydiaderrick@yahoo.com
hey email me...or add me on msn:

magicturd@hotmail.co.uk

and id love to help you =D
Translation softwares aren't perfect, of course, but they can help if you have some knowledge--I know it cuz I use them to translate between English and Spanish. All you have to do is to correct the mistakes in the translation it renders, using a good dictionary(http://dictionary.cambridge.org/Default.鈥?/a> For example, Traductor LIVE 2007(http://traductor.50webs.com/) renders the most aproximated translations, the mistakes r evident when u read 'em and rewriting them correctly is not any difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment