Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the correct spanish translation for these dialogues? Someone please enlighten me, thanks.?

I just stayed at home the whole summer

I have no plans actually

I rested for the vacation period

I read books, watched dvds and slept

How about you?What is the correct spanish translation for these dialogues? Someone please enlighten me, thanks.?
Yo simplemente me qued茅 en casa todo el verano.

No tengo planes por el momento.

Descans茅 durante el per铆odo de vacaciones.

Le铆 libros, mir茅 DVD y dorm铆

Qu茅 hicistes tu?What is the correct spanish translation for these dialogues? Someone please enlighten me, thanks.?
I have no plans actually - De hecho no tengo planes...What is the correct spanish translation for these dialogues? Someone please enlighten me, thanks.?
Yo no mas me quede en casa todo el verano.

No tengo planes por el momento.

Durante el periodo de mis vacaciones descanse.

Yo lei libros, mire dvds i dormi.

Que hiciste tu?

No comments:

Post a Comment