Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can Someone Give Me A Love Spanish Translation?

So i fell inlove with my bestfriend, and i was wondering if anyone can give me a saying in spanish that represents falling inlove with your bestfriend with out making it too obvious that i have?Can Someone Give Me A Love Spanish Translation?
He vivido para ver muchas cosas que recordar, pero tu mirada ha borrado de mi mente un mill贸n de recuerdos que no podr铆an llenar un s贸lo segundo sin ti.

It would be something like: I've lived in order to see many things to remember, but your look have erased from my mind a million memories that wouldn't be able to fill a single second without you", but sounds much better in spanish.

Good luck and remember, it's better try and fail than being afraid of trying!Can Someone Give Me A Love Spanish Translation?
Cuanto te quer铆a no lo pod铆a creer, eras m谩s que mi amigo eras todo mi ser.. (as i loved you i couldn't believe, you were most of my friend you were my whole being)

No comments:

Post a Comment