Friday, January 27, 2012

I need to know good spanish translation services?

There are no rules to successfully choosing a language translation service, so I need take many factors into consideration, like price and quality.I need to know good spanish translation services?
There are many translation services; both agencies and independent translators can be good. You just have to weed out the good from the bad yourself and weigh your options.



Just keep in mind that you get what you pay for. I read an article last week about someone paying for a cheap translation service and the material being translated had to do with The American with Disabilities Act and somehow, act got translated wrongly and all throughout the entire document it read "The Naked Americans with Disabilities" among tons of other grammatical errors and numerous other mistranslated words. And this was a government organization which ended up facing legal action over all of this. I will look for it on Google and see if I can find it again and if I do I will edit it into my source.



I would say that translating is one of the places that you shouldn't cut corners if you can help it. Look for people with a good track record. Also, to prevent something from above happening, you should consider hiring a person who's native language is the one that you want it TRANSLATED INTO, not translated from. So say you are translating Spanish into English, you would want a native English speaker to be translating it because he will know what sounds correct in English.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Translation service provider

    ReplyDelete