Friday, January 27, 2012

Please help on a Spanish translation?

I'm giving my girlfriend a birthday card in person and want to sign it at the end with the Spanish translation of:

Love,

Sean



We've been dating for a few months and really like each other, but it's too early to say I love you to each other. So what would be an endearing, but safe way to say Love, Sean where it's not too powerful or too informal, and not awkward for her to read it when I'm right next to her?



Thanks so much.Please help on a Spanish translation?
Con cari帽o, SeanPlease help on a Spanish translation?
"Te quiero" means I love you deeply.



"Te amo" is simply I love you.



"Con cari帽o" is "with love" or "with affection"Please help on a Spanish translation?
Yes, Con Carino, would be a good way of saying it. Remember to put the tilde over the "n", though.

No comments:

Post a Comment