Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish translation - Can any native speakers check my work?

I'm translating a website, but I'm not sure if I'm doing everything perfectly.

Can you just check my work so far? Please tell me if you are fluent and would be willing to check if I emailed my work to you.

Its important that you're native b/c theres many difficult legal terms.

Solo hay dos parrafos cortos. :)Spanish translation - Can any native speakers check my work?
Sure. I'm from Nicaragua. I'm a native spanish speaker. My email is niaromanof@yahoo.com
I'm Spanish, contact me and I'll help you if you want! ;)



Good luck!Spanish translation - Can any native speakers check my work?
Sure =] Email me the stuff you need checked.Spanish translation - Can any native speakers check my work?
davidp0830@gmail.com





Good luck!!!!
http://www.freetranslation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment