Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need help with an english to spanish translation?

For my GCSE oral I am trying to say:

What would your ideal job be?

and

Did you like going to school when you were young?I need help with an english to spanish translation?
Cual seria tu trabajo ideal?



Te gustaba ir al colegio cuando eras joven ?
Cual es tu/su trabajo ideal



Cuando de joven te/le gustaba ir a la escuela/al colegio?I need help with an english to spanish translation?
Paulaaa's answer Thats a best answer for sure! :)I need help with an english to spanish translation?
bit off topic, but good luck with it, Im doing the same test in 2 weeks :)
They must be formal or infromal questions?



Informal:

驴Cu谩l ser铆a tu trabajo ideal?

驴Te gustaba ir a la escuela cuando eras joven?



Formal:



驴Cu谩l ser铆a su trabajo ideal?

驴Le gustaba ir a la escuela cuando era joven?





Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment