Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help with english to spanish translation?

I want to translate these words into spanish..



I will be a senior at a University.

I will be majoring in the medical field.

After I graduate from this university, I want to apply for medical school.

As soon as I register, I want to work.

After I work for a few years, I will buy a home.





thank you so so muchhhhhh!Help with english to spanish translation?
The way you wrote it, kinda hard to transalate. Here's the actual and correct transalation in spanish:



Estare asistiendo mi primer semestre a una universidad, de la cual tan pronto me gradue sea en Biologia o Pre-Medica, me gustaria aplicar para Escuela de Medicina. Tan pronto me especialice en una rama de la medicina me gustaria comenzar a trabajar. Una vez tenga un trabajo estable me gustaria comprar una casa.Help with english to spanish translation?
"Estar茅 en mi 煤ltimo a帽o de Universidad"



"Estudiar茅 algo en el campo m茅dico" or "Estudiar茅 algo en el area de la medicina" or simply "Estudiar茅 medicina"



"Despu茅s de que me grad煤e de esta universidad, quiero solicitar en una escuela de medicina"



"Tan pronto como me registre quiero trabajar" or "Tan pronto como me titule quiero trabajar"



"Despu茅s de trabajar algunos a帽os comprar茅 una casa"



The second and the third sentences are kind of hard to translate, but I think that's pretty close to what you want to say...



I hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment