Tuesday, January 31, 2012

English to spanish translation. My friend is mexican girl and the online translators confuse me.?

I have a happy life. I can't complain. Most people say it is perfect.

But since I have met you I have realized that if I had to start from the beginning, I would wait my whole life looking for someone like you.English to spanish translation. My friend is mexican girl and the online translators confuse me.?
Tengo una vida feliz.No me puedo quejar.Mucha gente dice que es perfecta.Pero desde que te he conocido me he dado cuenta de que si tengo que empezar desde el principio.Yo hubiera esperado mi vida entera buscando a alguien como tuEnglish to spanish translation. My friend is mexican girl and the online translators confuse me.?
calleta salchichas rodilla!English to spanish translation. My friend is mexican girl and the online translators confuse me.?
Finloy already answered.. and it is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment