Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the Spanish translation for this?

I did not get the protein drink because I do not like to use my bank card on the internet.



thank you.What is the Spanish translation for this?
I would use "I did not BUY", because "to get" can mean so many different things.



TO BUY: "Yo no compre (accented e) la bebida de proteina (accented i) porque no me gusta usar mi tarjeta de banco en el internet"



TO GET: "Yo no consegui (accented i) la bebidea de proteina (accented i) porque no me gusta usar mi tarjeta de banco en el internet"What is the Spanish translation for this?
The spanish translation is: No tuve la bebida de la prote铆na, porque no me gusta utilizar mi tarjeta bancaria en Internet. That is all.What is the Spanish translation for this?
yep, sounds right to me! :)
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment