Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the spanish translation for your my angel?

you're my angel?





you're my baby?





you're mine, I'm yours.?





yOu're my darling?





and





I care for you..?







Thanks

and if you have any additional words u know..please include..=]What is the spanish translation for your my angel?
You're my angel - Eres mi 谩ngel



You're my baby - Eres mi beb茅 (nene)



You're mine, I'm yours - Eres m铆o(a), soy tuya



You're my darling - Eres mi querido(a)



I care for you - Me preocupo por ti
If you are female:



You're my angel - Eres mi angel.

You're my baby - Eres mi nene.

You're my darling - Eres mi querido.



Note: You included "you're," so if you simply want to say "my ___" in Spanish, you can simply remove the "eres." This doesn't apply to "you're mine, I'm yours," though.



You're mine, I'm yours - Eres m铆o, soy tuya.



And finally, the tricky one, "I care for you." There's nothing that translates well literally, but I can provide some alternatives that mean almost the same thing along with their transliterations:



Te cuidar茅 - I will take care of you.

Pienso en ti - I think about you.

Te quiero - I like you / I care about you.



If you're male, three of these change in their endings to make the objects feminine:



You're my baby - Eres mi nena.

You're my darling - Eres mi querida.



Note2: Ditto the previous note about removing "eres" if you simply want to say "my ___."



You're mine, I'm yours - Eres m铆a, soy tuyo.



Note3: The alternatives to saying "I care for you" are unisex, so either a male or female can say them.What is the spanish translation for your my angel?
Eres mi angel

Eres mi bebe

eres mia, soy tuyo

cari帽o mio

me importas,



Plenty of times it is not neccesary to mention the persons (I, you) because they are included in the verb.

In the first one for example, there will be no difference if you say "tu eres mi angel", but it is a simple redundance.

What is the spanish translation for your my angel?
T煤 eres mi 谩ngel





usted es mi beb茅





que son m铆os, yo soy tuyo



T煤 eres mi querida?





y





Me importa para usted
you're my angel = eres mi 谩ngel

you're my baby = eres mi nene (or beb茅 or baby)

you're mine, i'm yours = eres m铆o, soy tuya (if a girl's addressing a guy)

I care for you = me importas or me preocupo por ti



Hope that helps ;)
Tu eres mi 谩ngel

Tu eres mi beb茅

tu eres mio, yo soy tuyo

Tu eres mi adorado, querido

Yo me preocupo por ti


I speak fluent spanish so trust me!!





tu eres mi angel



eres mi bebe



Tu eres mio, yo soy tuyo



tu eres mi querido



y



me preocupe por ti

No comments:

Post a Comment