Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spanish Translation help? How to say "The hunt for Ingredients"?

I have to make a board game for my Spanish class and it is one where the players have to collect ingredients on the board throughout the game and make it to the oven at the end. And I have to write the name of the game on the box and I don't want it to be wrong. If you natively speak Spanish or speak Spanish fluently, please help.Spanish Translation help? How to say "The hunt for Ingredients"?
use babelfish.yahoo.com

They r pretty good. Good luck on the project
la caza de los ingredientes deSpanish Translation help? How to say "The hunt for Ingredients"?
''The hunt for Ingredients'' would be:



'La b煤squeda de los ingredientes'



You can also say:



'Cazando los ingredientes' --%26gt; Hunting the ingredientsSpanish Translation help? How to say "The hunt for Ingredients"?
Sorry, I read that wrong, it would be:



La b煤squeda de los ingredientes.

No comments:

Post a Comment