Monday, February 6, 2012

Can I have a spanish translation?

Si tu quiere que te coma toda,

Abre las pierna, y dale Toma!



It's a verse from Pitbull's Toma. I already looked up an online translator, but i cant quite get the meaning. The sentence directly translated in english doesn't come out quite right. If I could, can i get a rough SENSIBLE translation of these lines? Thanks!Can I have a spanish translation?
Si t煤 quieres que te coma toda,

Abre las piernas, y dale. 隆Toma!



Actually translates to:



If you want me to eat you out completely,

Spread your legs and go, take it!



You should get an idea of what it means! Lol'.
if you want it, you can eat it all

open your legs and give it to TomaCan I have a spanish translation?
if u want me to eat it all, open ur or the legs and give (( i dont get it dale toma..dale means give..toma means to eat/drink/take))



sumthing like tht... u know what he means" lol.... hope dis helped... Can I have a spanish translation?
If you want to eat (it) all,

open your legs and (get what you want)
If you eat all you want,

Open the leg, and give it what it takes!
If you want me to eat all of you, open your legs and take it
if you want me to eat you all up,

open your legs, and ..........



sorry i dont quite get the last part :(
If you eat all you want ,

Open your leg and give it takes !



Haha. thats the translation ^^


it means"if you want me to eat you complete

open your legs and give take"
Si tu quiere que te coma toda,

Abre las pierna, y dale Toma!





If you want to be eaten all up,

open your legs, and get some
go on google and find type in: where to get transalations for free---hope it helps.
  • elizabeth arden
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment