Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a Spanish translation from a NATIVE Spanish speaking person!! Please read details)?

I just need this simple sentence translated into spanish but not with one of those instant translators because they are inaccurate! I need to translate: "I can't wait to see you today!" Please help! Thanks!I need a Spanish translation from a NATIVE Spanish speaking person!! Please read details)?
Hi,



No puedo esperar para verte hoy



No puedo esperar para verte el d铆a de hoy



Saludos
No puedo esperar a verte hoy!



That's means that you want to see this person right now, regardless of the time and distance.I need a Spanish translation from a NATIVE Spanish speaking person!! Please read details)?
No puedo esperar a verte hoy! Por favor ayuda! Gracias!I need a Spanish translation from a NATIVE Spanish speaking person!! Please read details)?
"Hoy, no puedo esperar m谩s por verte."

No comments:

Post a Comment