Friday, February 10, 2012

Anyone know where I can get a translation from Spanish to English of the lyrics to "Loca" by Shakira?

I don't speak Spanish very well and I want to know what the she is saying in that song.Anyone know where I can get a translation from Spanish to English of the lyrics to "Loca" by Shakira?
This is the link for the Spanish to English translation of the "Loca" lyrics.



http://lyricstranslate.com/en/loca-crazy鈥?/a>Anyone know where I can get a translation from Spanish to English of the lyrics to "Loca" by Shakira?
You could try an online translator. Google translate is the most well known.

You would need the Spanish Lyrics of course. If they are online copy %26amp; paste them into the Google translate "from" box ( if not online you will need to type them in yourself.) Select languages Spanish to English %26amp; click the translate button.

The translation will not be perfect, but usually it's quite good.
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment