Friday, February 10, 2012

How would I say this in spanish? (english to spanish translation)?

I want to say "congratulations to my brother and his girlfriend on their first pregnancy" please only answer if u are a native spanish speaker lol I want this to be right!!!! Thanks so much!!!How would I say this in spanish? (english to spanish translation)?
Felicitaciones - congratulations

a mi hermano- to my brother

y a su novia - and his girlfriend

por su primer embarazo- for your first pregnancy



but we wud actually say " Felicitaciones ( brother's name) y (girlfriend's name) por su primer embarazo. or for your first baby, "por su primer bebe"



Good Luck
Felicidades (in Mexico - or Felicitaciones in Spain) a mi hermano y su novia en su primer embarazo.How would I say this in spanish? (english to spanish translation)?
FELICIDADES A MI HERMANO Y A SU NOVIA POR SU PRIMER EMBARAZO



IT WOULD ACTUALLY MEAN THAT BOTH OF THEM ARE PREGNANT BUT IF U WANT IT LIKE

CONGRATULATIONS ON MY BROTHER FOR BEEN A FUTURE DAD AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ON THE PREGNANCY IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS



FELICIDADES A MI HERMANO POR SER UN FUTURO PAPA Y A SU NOVIA POR SU EMBARAZO



^^ GO 4 THIS ..How would I say this in spanish? (english to spanish translation)?
Felicidades a Mi Hermano y a su Novia por su primer embarazo!
Felicidades a mi hermano y su novia en su primer embarazo!



Alternatively, OYEEEEE!!
  • lip cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment