Friday, February 10, 2012

Help please, I need the spanish translation for the german words zugewinngemeinschaft and g眉tergemeinschaft?

It麓s really urgent, please, I can麓t find them in any dictionaryHelp please, I need the spanish translation for the german words zugewinngemeinschaft and g眉tergemeinschaft?
Sorry, but my Spanish is nearly as bad as my Japanese :-(



I can give you a definition though, and maybe you can work with that.

Both terms are German legalese, and you might have to circumscribe anyway:



1. Zugewinngemeinschaft: form of property division within marriage where everything that is acquired during the time of that marriage belongs equally to both partners.



2. G眉tergemeinschaft: all property is owned equally by both (or all, in the case of a club,etc) partners.Help please, I need the spanish translation for the german words zugewinngemeinschaft and g眉tergemeinschaft?
They both mean "Community..."



In Spanish, it is "Comunidad..."

No comments:

Post a Comment