Friday, February 10, 2012

Spanish translation needed! "Thank you for welcoming me into your home and for your beautiful daughter.?

My mother in law would love it if I wrote her card in spanish. She has been a great help to my wife and I.Spanish translation needed! "Thank you for welcoming me into your home and for your beautiful daughter.?
My translation isn't literal but I find that the translation of 'welcome' in Spanish doesn't convey the real meaning.





Gracias por abrirme las puertas de su casa y por su hermosa hija.
top 10 antivirus norton bitdefender mcafee kaspersky avg etc:

http://1proxyserver.cn/top-10-antivirus-bitdefender-mcafee-kaspersky-f-secure-symantec-norton-antivir-avg.htmlSpanish translation needed! "Thank you for welcoming me into your home and for your beautiful daughter.?
It translates as "Gracias por darme la bienvenida en su casa y por su hermosa hija.?Spanish translation needed! "Thank you for welcoming me into your home and for your beautiful daughter.?
This is from freetranslation.com but that's usually gramatically incorrect. Gracias por dar la bienvenidame en su casa y para su hermosa hija
Gracias por tener me en tu casa y por tu hermosa hija
Profuy and the question mark person are correct.
Gracias por bienviendo me en su casa y por sus hija bonita!

No comments:

Post a Comment