Friday, February 10, 2012

I need help with a spanish translation?

What does WEPA in spanish mean? Im thinking it means Yeah! Like an action of excitement!



Please help!I need help with a spanish translation?
yes, its like an action of excitement, like yeah, its used in Cumbia songs, they say "we we we wepa!" and variations of that.
I would say "Yeah!" or "Go Go!" is the most accurate translation. It is important to say that is NOT common to hear it at all.



Do I assume you are talking about the "Speedy Gonzalez" dialogs?I need help with a spanish translation?
You got it.



Even when W is not a Spanish letter, and since this is slang it's still used in some expressions.I need help with a spanish translation?
Something we hispanics tend to say, when we are dancing. Like 'Woo hoo or Yeeeah..=P
I'm spanish and have never heard of WEPA in my life. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment