Sunday, December 18, 2011

Whats A Really Good Spanish Translation Website?

I am trying to find a good website to translate english to spanish. I have found 1 or 2 but their translation seem weird. Please help! Also if you know spanish and would be willing to translate a letter, please contact me! It would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks!|||I haven't found a free site that can translate whole sentences, since there's often context and nuance in translation.





However, wordrefernce.com is really good for individual words. IT was recommended by my Spanish teacher. Under each word are forum questions about proper usage of that word or combos that included that word. Once you set up a free account, you can ask other users a question. I think it's great, but it's not a translation service.





Also, if you use the Firefox browser, you can get a free translation add-on that will instantly translate any word into English (and even just give you an English definition for an English word!) that you highlight on a webpage.





Check it out. It should help, but not with translation.





Sorry I couldn't do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment