Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is the Spanish translation for 'Never give up"?

I am looking for the spanish translation for 'never give up'. I have asked around, but have not gotten 2 of the same answers. I know it depends on how you refer to it, and I'm not too familiar with the details of the language. I am female, looking for the translation in terms of me "commanding" myself to never give up. I am getting this as a tattoo, so I would like to have the correct translation!|||I would make it a bit poetic but nice and say:





Rendirse Jam谩s|||ello! im pretty sure that the accurate translation is "nunca te rindes"


lol im a full mexican %26amp;%26amp; i even checked lyk 5 online translators for it! so i thinbk its pretty legitt (:|||Nunca Te Rindas . . . OR . . . . No Te Rindas Nunca ( Don't Give up Ever )|||nunca te rindes, NOT rindas.|||ask one of them that has been deported 3 times yet is still here

No comments:

Post a Comment