Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is the spanish translation for GRANDMAS LITTLE HELPERS?

I am doing a photo book for my mother-in-law and there is a picture of my kids helping her in the kitchen and I want to put the caption "Grandma's Little Helpers" but I am scared when I use the translation tools on line that they are exact translations and not how you would say them when you are actually speaking spanish--made the mistake of using the translation tools before and messed it up!!|||Literally: "Los peque帽os ayudantes de la abuela"





but it'd be better "los ayudantitos de la abuela" |||Poco abuelas ayudantes|||


la abuela de la peque帽a ayudantes|||"Los peque帽os ayudantes de la abuela" sounds perfectly natural in Spanish.





However, the phrase reminds me of the Rolling Stone's song "Mother's little helper", not a very happy song. :-(





|||los pequenos ayudantes de abuela





.. poco literally means a little.. as in a little bit of food





if you would like to use the term young.. you could say los ayudantes jovenes de abuela

No comments:

Post a Comment