Sunday, December 18, 2011

Spanish TRANSLATION?

Please don't use a translator, I've already done that! I dont want a literal translation, I want to know what this would mean in english.





"mamita querida, me voy de tu vida, tu sigue bailando. asi es la vida"|||my dear darling, i麓m leaving your life, you keep on dancing. this is life


or maybe:


my darling, i leave your life, you just keep on dancing. that is how life is.


or something along those lines.


hope it helps!!!|||"Darling little lady, I'm going - out of your life, you keep on dancing. Life's like that."





The Words Used


---------------------------





Mamita - Little Mama, little lady, sweet girl, mother.. it means mother but it's like calling someone "mami" in this sentence.





Querida - Darling, dear, beloved. It comes from the root "querer" which means to want, to love.





Me - I'm


Voy - Going (in the personal possessive form meaning I do this, I am going)


De - Of


Tu - Your


Vida - Life





Tu - You


Sigue - Continue (in the "you" form)


Bailando - Dancing (in the present tense.. from the verb bailar, to dance)





Asi - like this, that way


Es - is


la - the


Vida - Life|||"Pretty lady, I'm going out of your life, you go on dancing, so is life"





I assume this "mamita" does not in this sentence refer to the mother, it can be translated also as "sweet lady", "darling lady" ...


As for asi es la vida, it also means "that's the way it is".


Hope it helps.|||Dear, sweetie pie, I walk out of your life, you go on dancing. That's life





Please note that mamita could be a term of affection between lovers or it could be referred to the mother, in this case mamita = mummy / momma|||Beloved mother, I'm getting out of your life, keep on dancing. That's life.





or





"Beloved lady/babe" instead of beloved mother, assuming "mamita" is being used as an affectionate term for lady.|||mamita can mean 2 things.. 1) mother 2) a pet name for girlfriend, wife, lover.. the woman you love,....





My dear "mother" or "darling", I am out of your life, you keep on dancing. That's life.|||Dear mumy, I'm out of your life, keep dancing, that's life!





Mamita = mum, mumy|||I want you little mama, i'm out of your life,and you keep dancing. This is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment