Sunday, December 18, 2011

Orgs in Australia needing volunteer English-Spanish translation?

I'm looking for non-profit (and maybe profit, too) orgs and NGOs in Australia needing English-Spanish translation.





I've done free, volunteer services -text translation %26amp; style proofreading, webpage translation, video subtitle translation %26amp; style proofreading, amongst others- for several non-profit orgs.


I'm not in Australia. I volunteer online, from my home.





I'd really appreciate you tell me of any you know of. Please don't tell me go web search because I'd rather get news from people than cold web searching.


Thanks in advance. God bless you.|||No idea. I'm here in Australia and I've noticed that Spanish doesn't seem to be a big language influence. It's more Asian languages and Italian. Some German too. Since you seem religious, have you thought about contacting a church with which you are affiliated? They might need someone with your skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment