Sunday, December 18, 2011

Help my blind cat with simple English to Spanish translation?

My 17-year-old cat recently went blind. I need to inform my Spanish-speaking house cleaners. Please help me with correct English to Spanish translation of





"The white cat is [or has gone] blind. Please be careful around her."|||La gata blanca se ha vuelto ciega. Por favor tengan cuidado cuando esten cerca de ella.





A female cat is gata, not gato.|||Hilarious online translator offering of "persiana" for ciega. Like Venetian blinds.

Report Abuse


|||El gato blanco esta ciego. Por favor, tengan cuidado cuando esten cerca de ella.





(Or "La gata blanca...." but I really don't think the cleaners care about the gender of your cat.)|||el gato blanco esta ciego. porfavor tengan cuidado cuando esten cercas del gato.|||Mi gato blanco esta ciego ahora. Por fovor tengan cuidado cuando esten alrededor de ella.|||La gata blanca se volvio siega, por favor ten cuidado por ella.|||El gato blanco ha ido persiana de persiana. Tenga por favor cuidado alrededor de ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment