Sunday, December 18, 2011

Spanish translation???

so i went on google translation and the yahoo and some other ones but they all dont make sense like i typed something to my friend and he said it didnt make sense what should i do can someone give me a spanish translation that makes sense and gives me the right translation??????|||I DUE FOR YOU, JUST BRING THE TEXT.





KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS|||I can.





I'm mexican, answering from M茅xico; I speak spanish as native language. I'm here practicing my written english.





Send a mail!|||I can translate something to Spanish if that's what you need. Just email me whatever you want to translate.|||websites never work you need to tell someone what you want to say and have them translate it for you|||mm can i translate my sexual desires to you ..|||Many of us here on Y!A can do a much better job of translating than the online translators.


Just post your question or whatever you'd like tranlsated. We would be more than happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment